Childproofing Your House!

Childproofing your house will bring you peace of mind. Please select the city nearest to your house.

Our Childproofing Process

The best place for you to start with childproofing your house is with our in-home consultation. We will go room by room with you with an 8 page checklist. The consultation is a two-way conversation where we will make recommendations, give you some options, show you some samples and then you can make an informed decision for your home.

We will give you a quote for your house. Please take your time making the final decision on childproofing your house so you are not making a “rushed decision”. Then we will return at a time that is convenient for you to professionally install the items you have selected.

It is simple when you call Infant House. We only use the best products and with our professional installation of baby safety gates, cabinet locks, furniture restraints, electrical solutions and much more, you know it will be done right. We usually take care of baby proofing your house in one day.

Receive Quote

Schedule installation

Childproofing your house is completed

Fact or Fiction?

Childproof lids are too hard for babies to remove.
Hover to find out


No container is childproof, some are child-resistant. To be childproof, the FDA requires that 80% or more children cannot remove the lids. What about the other 20%? This is why we recommend securing all medications.