Why does Infant House childproof homes? Answer: Because we want to work with you to reduce injuries in the home. Unintentional injuries are the leading cause of death for 0-4 year old children. (Centers for Disease Control 2000-2014). Call your Fort Worth, Arlington, Flower Mound, Mansfield & Irving Baby Proofing Experts at Infant House.
Falls are the #1 cause of unintentional injuries in the home for children. Infant House Childproofing Experts recommend:
– Install gates on stairs – We recommend only hardware mounted gates.
– Keep furniture at least 3 feet from upstairs railing – This deters children from climbing over the railing.
– Use window locks – Use locks on upstairs window to prevent children from opening them and potentially falling out.
– Lower crib mattress to lowest setting – This will delay your child from trying to climb out of the their crib and accidentally fall causing injury.
– Remove child from crib when arm pits reach top rail or before- When the child’s arm pit can reach the top rail it is easy for them to attempt to climb out and potentially fall and get injured.
Fort Worth, Arlington, Flower Mound, Mansfield & Irving Baby Proofing Experts
The best place for you to start with baby proofing your house is with our in-home consultation. We will go room by room with you with an 8 page checklist. The consultation is a two-way conversation where we will make recommendations, give you some options, show you some samples and then you can make an informed decision for your family’s safety.
We will give you a quote for baby proofing your house. Please take your time making the final decision on baby proofing your house so you are not making a ”rushed decision”. Then we will return at a time that is convenient for you to professionally install the items you have selected.
Baby proofing your house is simple when you call Infant House. We only use the best products and with our professional installation of baby safety gates, cabinet locks, furniture restraints, electrical solutions and much more, you know it will be done right. We usually take care of baby proofing your house in one day.
- Contact Infant House to schedule a consultation
- Receive Quote
- Schedule installation
- Baby proofing your house is completed
[socialwiggle size=64 style=square wiggle=random]